The first edition of “Finding Freedom In An Age Of Confusion” was officially released on April 15, 2016. Download the PDF edition here.
You can also purchase this book on Amazon (Click here) and CreateSpace (Click Here).
“The Conscious Resistance: Reflections on Anarchy and Spirituality”, outlined the philosophy and ideas behind The Conscious Resistance. The book laid the foundation for what we believe can help create a more balanced, and free world. It could be considered the “body” of the philosophy. Finding Freedom In An Age of Confusion could also be considered the “heart” of our ideas.
Being an activist can be a difficult road sometimes, but the righteous path is never easy. Most of us encounter the same struggles in our path, but these struggles are rarely ever talked about. When someone “wakes up” and realizes that our society is not free, it can sometimes lead to depression and confusion or alienation from family and friends. This is what happens when the whole world is mad and you are seeing clearly for the first time.
This transition can be extremely challenging, and to help make it easier, we are dedicating our second book to tackling these very personal issues that activists experience and offer solutions to help them overcome it.
Finding Freedom In An Age Of Confusion, will focus on the hearts and the souls of activists, truth seekers, and free thinkers. In a series of essays we will explore the human struggle in the search for freedom. We will talk about overcoming the depression, confusion and fear that can come along with understanding the circumstances of our present situation. We will also offer tools for action to deal with coming to terms with our crazy beautiful world.
Out of stock
1. You are a pioneer of peace
2. Reclaiming your self esteem
3. You are divine
4. Trust yourself, vacate the State
5. You are not alone
6. Learn from everyone but be your own teacher
7. Understanding family and friends
8. The state is not invincible it’s just a bad idea
9. The golden age is now
10. Building a more free, connected and compassionate world
11. The sky may be falling but it is only a storm
12. The illusion of race
13. Another look at the doomsday myth
14. There is nothing positive about willful ignorance
15. Crabs in a bucket
Tools for Action
16. 8 ways to change society without politics
17. What is Meditation and How do I meditate?
18. Non-Violent Communication
19. Affirming the Positive and Manifesting Reality
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Not that bad
Your Review *
Yes, add me to your mailing list.