If common sense was still being practiced in the United States and abroad, these are some basic questions that would be asked. These are the questions you need to ask to your friends, family, health authorities, schools, and your work places.
1. A global analysis and national study have both found that schools and day care centers are NOT SPREADING COVID19, so why are kids still dealing with the insanity?
2. A member of the World Health Organization has now publicly condemned lockdowns, stating that they disproportionately affect the poor. So why are they still being promoted and why is the world starting to lock down again?
3. COVID19 has an extremely low fatality rate and the average person under the age of 70 is fine, so why the lockdowns and the school closings? (This is not to diminish the other lingering effects that SOME people have experienced)
4. We know for a fact that the PCR test/process is flawed and can result in false positives, so why are we still relying on this process to determine cases? And why are these cases from a faulty test being used to set policy?
5. Why has SARS-Cov2 not been isolated?
Please share these questions. Don’t simply share on social media, push back by asking them to the “authorities”!
I wonder if these tests are preset to show either negative/positive so that there are “guaranteed” numbers to report and to keep people in fear.
This whole Plan-demic is a dress rehearsal for the pope of Rome’s climate agenda. They’re planning to give a forced lockdown for everyone to rest on Sunday in order to combat climate change. They tell us always yet majority of us do not decern their intentions and keep submitting to their draconian rules.
Some more “common sense questions”:
1/ If this is a true pandemic, why do governments need to bolster the death toll numbers by including non-Covid deaths? The death toll number should speak for itself.
2/ According to the CDC only 6% of recorded “Covid deaths” are as a direct result of the virus so why are we constantly being told the 1 million people have died globally from Covid? It should be 6% of 1 million – or 60,000 – the same as seasonal flu.
3/ Historically NO “pandemic” has returned for a successive “second wave”, not SARS, MERS, Zika, Ebola, Spanish Flu, none. So why should we expect a second (or third) wave of Covid-19?
4/ We are being told that cases are increasing, but testing is increasing. So is that not the reason for the increase in cases? The more you test, the more cases you find.
5/ If masks work why do people that work in virology labs wear full protective equipment? Why do you never see someone that removes asbestos from buildings in a scarf, surgical mask, cloth mask? If these masks cannot protect from asbestos dust suspended in the air, why would they protect from a virus suspended in the air?
I could go on, but I’ll leave it there.